No products in the cart.


If the higher education programme that you want to access is taught in Danish, you must fulfil the level required by the particular education programme. A large number of higher education programmes require that you have passed the “Studieprøven i dansk som andetsprog”, which is an exam that proves proficiency in the Danish language. If you have not taken that examination yet, you can take it in many different language centres around Denmark. Contact your municipality to know what is the closest language centre where you can take the exam.


In case you do not fulfil the level of Danish required to take or pass the exam, check our section “How to fulfil requirements?”, where you can find more information on how to reach that level.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *