Can we assist you?
How can we assist you?
We would like to guide you through your application process from the beginning to end as well as support you throughout your studies.
If you wish to access higher education, we can:
- Provide an overview of the Danish higher education system
- Inform you about the available opportunities
- Assist you with the application process
- Assist you with any question that arises along the way.
Please note that we are not able to guarantee access to a higher educational programme, it will be the particular university that will make the decision whether you fulfil the requirements.
We are not going to do the application for you, but we will support you in every step along the way.
If you have been accepted into a higher educational programme, we can:
- Introduce you to the social environment at Campus
- Assist you with practical matters and any question you might have
- Introduce you to Danish academic culture
- Give you a good start to your life as a student in Denmark
- Assist you if you are looking for a student job.
Who are we?
We are a team of volunteers studying and working in higher education institutions in Denmark. We believe that education should be accessible for all regardless of their background.
The volunteers is under an obligation to maintain confidentiality.
Send an email to email@example.com , or
Come to one of our application cafés.
We meet every other Wednesday from 17:00 to 19:00 at Studenterhuset.